In harmony with the instructions on the site, you need to generate a seller account with us which you wish to receive our services. If you are an individual you need to be a resident of the Qatar, and if you are a business firm, you need to be able to conduct business in the state of Qatar in accord with the national laws and regulations. Through generating a valid seller account, you agree, at the time of creation or registration, to be bound by and comply with these site terms, and all policies and other terms incorporated on the site (which shall form a part of these site terms.
Intellectual Property and Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, Members or Partners or as stated otherwise, is the property of DAKKAKEN.COM our affiliates, licensees or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website Users acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Notwithstanding any other rights or remedies available to it DAKKAKEN.COM shall have the right to terminate any license granted to any User, to terminate any Membership (where applicable) or block a User from the Website in the event of any breach by such User of any of the terms and conditions of this license. Without prejudice to any rights granted herein, DAKKAKEN.COM reserves the right to amend, edit or abbreviate or take down any Content at our discretion.
- Notwithstanding the above, were a User is paying for additional premium content (by way of example, for Reports and/or as part of a Membership subscription) (“Pre-Paid Content”) such Users acknowledge that their access to such Pre-Paid Content is conditional upon payment in accordance with the payment methods set out on the Website before access to such Pre-Paid Content is permitted, and no license shall be granted until payment has been received in full for the relevant Pre-Paid Content. For the avoidance of doubt, all one off fees payable for Reports shall be non-refundable, and the period of license granted in such Content may only subsist for the duration of a User’s Membership subscription.
You may only use the site for legal purposes and in a lawful manner and procedure mainly.
- You must obey with all appropriate laws in Qatar.
- You must ensure that your products resemble to the images uploaded to the site and information supplied to DAKKAKEN.com
- It is your responsibility not to place any deceptive advertisement or data about your products or a brand and services on the Site.
- Publishing any website material in any other media.
- Selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material.
- Publicly performing and/or showing any website material.
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website.
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website.
Further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights including traditional, political and religious rights.. reserves the right to remove any of your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
Seller Warranties and Presentations
Seller represents and warrants that:
- If you are a business firm, you are accordingly organized, validly existing and in good standing under the applicable laws of the state of where the business firms exited and registered with supporting documents.
- Seller has all mandatory right power, and authority to enter into these site terms, perform your obligations, and grant the rights, licenses, and authorizations in these site terms.
- Seller has the power and permits and permissions, in the products and to sell and promote products in the territory in which they are sold via the site.
- Seller’s products imitate to applicable quality and safety standards of the establishment country.
- Seller shall be solely responsible for any products placed or distributed through the site and breach of any third party contracts.
- Placement and sale of seller’s products through the site will not be in breach of any applicable laws or third party rights.
- All products including the materials supplied to DAKKAKEN.COM are original and free from any defects.
- Seller will not engage in any unfair trade practices, and/or publish any inaccurate or misleading advertisement or information about products on or via the site.
- Seller will neither sell nor deliver to a customer any renovated or used items, and the products will always be new and unused.
- Seller understands its consumer protection obligations as a supplier and indemnifies DAKKAKEN.COM against any losses or costs incurred by DAKKAKEN.COM in respect of Seller’s obligations under any applicable laws.
- Sellers will only showcase, exhibit, and sell original merchandise with relevant documents and brand warranties-if applicable.
Third Party Content
- This Website makes available certain Content that has not been created by DAKKAKEN.COM either via hyperlinks which may take Users to websites not controlled or maintained by DAKKAKEN.COM, or as hosted via the Website whether or not such Content is available free of charge, to Members only or for a fee, for example Partner Downloads, Member profiles and other materials posted by other Users on the Website blogs and forums (“Third Party Content”).
- Any copying, distribution, reproduction, retransmission, or modification of any of the Third Party Content or any information or materials appearing in such Third Party Content, whether in electronic or hard copy form, is subject to the prior written permission of the author and publisher of such Third Party Content.
- Third Party Content is not the responsibility of DAKKAKEN.COM, and users acknowledge and confirm that DAKKAKEN.COM has no control over the opinions, information, legality of products, or accuracy of facts or statements contained in such Third Party Content and furthermore DAKKAKEN.COM cannot guarantee and makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, veracity, or completeness of any such information provided. Nothing contained within Third Party Content necessarily represents the point of view of DAKKAKEN.COM.
- DAKKAKEN.COM cannot and does not confirm each User’s identity, whether or not they are a Member. DAKKAKEN.COM allows Members to give access to information about themselves to other Members but does not control the information provided by Users or Members.
- In the event that you have a dispute or issue with one or more of the other Users, you agree to unconditionally release DAKKAKEN.COM (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Limitation and Liabilities
Nothing in these terms and conditions will :
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, DAKKAKEN.COM accepts no liability for any of the following .
- Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities.
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage
DAKKAKEN.COM hereby indemnify to the fullest extent from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
Users may purchase standalone Products (whether as Members or Users) as the same are available via the Website and at such prices and on such supplemental conditions as are stated on the site.
Prices & Subscriptions
Prices for any of publishing of products and services on DAKKAKEN.COM are subject to change without prior notice. DAKKAKEN.COM aim to regularly update all publicly available sources of price information via the Website to ensure that you have accurate information available to you when you order.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Third Party Content
DAKKAKEN.COM may suspend performance of the services or access to a seller account without liability where there an actual or potential personal, financial or legal risk to DAKKAKEN.COM and/or the customer (which may include the following circumstances.
- if seller breaches these site terms or any of our policies.
- if seller fails to reasonably cooperate with an investigation by DAKKAKEN.COM.
- Where DAKKAKEN.COM reasonably believes that its continued provision of any of our Services would expose seller or DAKKAKEN.COM or their respective affiliates or customers to a material security risk or a regulatory action.
- Seller’s performance does not meet DAKKAKEN.COM‘s reasonable projections.
Terms & Terminations
These site terms shall commence on the date on which your account is created or a written contract is signed with us, and shall continue unless and until terminated by us.
DAKKAKEN.COM may terminate these site terms at any time at its sole discretion although DAKKAKEN.COM shall try to give fifteen days’ notice to sellers. To the extent relevant, seller shall immediately return to DAKKAKEN.COM all property (including without limitation, confidential information and all material related to any customers) that it has received from DAKKAKEN.COM.
Variation of Terms
These site terms shall commence on the date on which your account is created or a written contract is signed with us, and shall continue unless and until terminated by us. DAKKAKEN.COM is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
DAKKAKEN.COM is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between DAKKAKEN.COM and Users/members in relation to the use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of, Qatar for the resolution of any disputes.